Parent volunteers review applications for scholarships submitted by seniors in music programs. Parents of seniors are not included on the committee, and it is a good opportunity for parents who are new to the BHS music program to become more familiar with everything that happens during a music performance year. Click here to contact Music Boosters for information and volunteering opportunities.
Executive Board and Administrative Support
Every year the leadership of Music Boosters changes as parents "age out" (their students graduate). This constant turnover creates many opportunities for new parents to join in the fun and bring fresh and interesting ideas for enhancing the Music Boosters deliverables in support of its mission. The Board comprises the following positions (and current office holders):
- President - June Hee
- Co-Vice Presidents - Playathon - Lauren Schlezinger/OPEN
- Vice President - Band - OPEN
- Co Vice Presidents - Choir - Byung Choung and Margaret Moriarty
- Vice President - Communications - Paola Lancellotti
- Parent Group Trustee Representative - Marian Fitzgerald
- Corresponding Secretary - Sarah Glavin
- Recording Secretary - Sheila Creeks
- Treasurer - Judy Gum
- Website - Bo Parker
Click here to contact Music Boosters for information about open board positions and other volunteering opportunities.